Frequently Asked Questions1. If I list someone here on Bad Buyer will it show up in a Google® search under his or her name?
- Yes, they will show up on Google® & Bing® & Yahoo® searches.
2. Is there a way for the person that I am listing on bad buyer to be notified that he or she has just been listed?
- Yes, we offer an option for a nominal fee that we will contact your bad buyer with an official letter from our company that you have just been listed and explain to them that the only person with the authority to remove them from our site is you.
3. Does it seem that buyers are using negative feedbacks to extort sellers more and more?
- Great question! Yes it does and for the first time Sellers will have an even playing field going forward.
4. Can I look up Bad Buyers for free before I ship their order?
- Absolutely. If you see that your future sale has had issues with his last 14 sellers and uses negative feedback freely then you can save your money and your online reputation by sending him a refund and stating "I choose not to sell to a registered Bad Buyer".
5. Does it seem that the executives at Ebay® that make policy have no idea what it is like, to actually sell on their own site?
- We can not confirm where the executives from Ebay® come from, but in our experience it would appear that they have their heads up their asses.
6. Does it seem odd to any one else that the appeals department at Ebay® & Amazon® for account closures do not accept phone calls?
- We find it odd that a company that large does not take calls for known customer support issues.
7. Why does Ebay® seem to favor its buyers over the sellers in the feedback department when the sellers are the ones paying all of the fees?
We have no idea why. That's why we created BadBuyer.com - as a way to level the playing field.
8. Does BadBuyer.com really work?
- Check out our testimonials and see for yourself.